THE HEART OF OUR MINISTRY IS SMALL GROUPS. HERE ARE SOME FUN FACTS ABOUT OUR SMALL GROUPS.
- Our small groups start in the 7th grade and are made up of boys or girls in the same grade.
- They are led by young professionals or college students who have a heart for ministry and working with kids.
- Students can join a small group at any point in the year no matter what grade they are in.
- Each small group has one or two KLIFE volunteers (college age or older) or a KLIFE staff member leading it.
- The volunteer has been through an interview process with a staff member, has been background checked, and has signed a commitment to follow Christ in their own life.
- A small group meets once a week and has fun fellowship time, studies the Bible or a biblically-based book, prays with one another, and holds each other accountable to spiritual growth.
- The time they meet is determined by the leader of the group based on when everyone is able to get together.
Join or Start a Small Group
For information about boys’ small groups, email Matt Berry - firstname.lastname@example.org
For information about girls’ small groups, email Katelyn Tolle - Katelyn.email@example.com
Click here to view our current
LIVE is a digital curriculum that gets kids into the Bible and the Bible into kids. LIVE crafted lessons are easily understood, with principles that our leaders can grasp and pass along to students. Plus, the lessons emphasize discussion, dialogue, and meaningful connections among the group. This allows leaders and students to just enjoy spending time with one another and each will thrive with this curriculum.
Each KLIFE Small Group may use the interactive LIVE Curriculum to help each group be effective and focused. Your KLIFE Staff Director will set you and your group up into the system.